We welcome two-page abstracts written in English. We explicitly allow you to submit already published material, or to publish your submissions later elsewhere.
One author of each accepted abstract is expected to present a poster at the symposium.
- Papers should be prepared using LateX using the template file you can download below.
- Do not change margins, spacing or font sizes, and do not append headers, footers or numbering.
- Use pdflatex to create the PDF file directly from LaTeX.
- Do not use the hyperref package in LaTeX.
- Each paper must be submitted as a PDF file and must not exceed 2 pages.
- The name of the PDF file should be in the format FamilynameGivenname.pdf, where Givenname and Familyname are the given and family name of the first author.
How to submit
Submission is now closed.
Look under the Program tab for a list of papers.
Poster boards are 90cm wide and 190cm high. This is suitable for e.g. an A0 portrait poster. Actual poster shape is up to you, as long as it fits on the poster boards.